Planet Zoo Update 1.1.2 has recently dropped and once again it’s nice to see some bug fixing taking priority over new content.
With the recent DLC’s release over Christmas I saw an influx of comments from people annoyed that there was new content being added while the game still had some bugs.
Personally I didn’t mind the DLC and in-fact snapped it up straight away and have been enjoying creating some magical winter wonderlands.
The latest Planet Zoo update has a pretty decent number of bug fixes.
Official Planet Zoo Update 1.1.2 patch notes:
- Fixed a material streaming issue where objects would load in blurred.
- Fixed a bug where thousands of dung would crash the physics system on loading zoos.
- Fixed a crash on load of a zoo where the audio system would run out of memory.
- Fixed Cheetah female and Polar Bear being able to jump into water.
- Fixed a number of crashes due to crowd navigation.
- Fixed checkboxes for object placement settings responding to keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed guests getting trapped by path editing near them.
- Fixed guests getting stuck on load.
- Fixed various crowd related crashes.
- Fixed block of frozen fruit enrichment item unlocking via Galapagos or Giant Tortoise research.
- Fixed inspectors not visiting zoos.
- Fixed Mechanics not repairing vandalised items.
- Improved loading times of zoos with lots of climbable objects.
- Fixed big cats being able to climb tall walls to escape.
- Fixed clicking a time line notification about breeding animals.
- Various localisation and text fixes.
- Fixed a crash when using object selection shortcuts in the animal info pop up.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling an animal move request at a specific time could cause issues.
- General bug fixes.
Please continue to send us feedback and reports on the Issue Tracker so we can continue to improve our community’s experience.