Planet Zoo’s Twilight Pack is the latest in a long line of DLC for the game. This spooky Halloween-themed addition brings a truly festive vibe to your zoo.
Not only are there new species to marvel at, but there are over 200+ scenery pieces to start adding either a fully-fledged Halloween overhaul to your zoo or a creepy area for creepy crawlies!
Five New Species
Five twilight animals have been added to Planet Zoo: Twilight Pack. This includes the raccoon, red fox, common wombat, striped skunk, and Egyptian fruit bat.
While most of these animals usually reside in dark burrows and caves, you can include them in your successful zoo, giving them a new home and building beautiful habitats for them.
Often a popular choice with guests since they can get up, close, and personal with your animals, you can create an all-new walk-through exhibit for the Egyptian fruit bats. This not only raises guest happiness in your zoo but encourages guests to donate a few extra coins in your boxes.
200+ Scenery Pieces
For the creative Planet Zoo players, the Planet Zoo: Twilight Pack comes with over 200 new scenery pieces to decorate with. From bubbling cauldron to carved pumpkins, terrifying spiders to freaky foliage, there’s plenty to get your teeth into.
These scenery additions can transform your zoo since you can create entirely new areas with different themes. For example, you can theme your spooky area with a haunted castle, then fill it with exhibits and habitats where your guests must brave.
Twilight Pack Career Scenario
Possibly one of the most exciting additions to the Planet Zoo: Twilight Pack is the latest career scenario “Castle Myers”. Here you’ll need to adopt and care for different species, create new habitats, and save a Himalayan Brown Bear from its inevitable doom from a rich socialite.
This is especially exciting as it’s the first career scenario since Planet Zoo’s debut DLC, Planet Zoo: Arctic Pack.
To get Bronze in this scenario, you’ll need to meet the following conditions:
- Capture all escaped animals.
- Hire 4 staff.
- Have at least 1 burrow in the zoo.
- Have at least 3 different habitat species in the zoo.
- Have at least 5 Egyptian Fruit Bats in the zoo.
- Have at least 350 guests in the zoo.
For Silver in the Castle Meyers scenario, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Adopt and place 1 Himalayan Brown Bear.
- Research Himalayan Brown Bear to level 4.
- Have at least 7 different habitat species in the zoo.
- Have at least 4 different exhibit species in the zoo.
- Have at least 1100 guests in the zoo.
- Increase guest average happiness to 40%.
- Have at least 4 habitat cameras in the zoo.
And finally, for gold:
- Have at least 12 different habitat species in the zoo.
- Have at least 1900 guests in the zoo.
- Increase guest average happiness to 60%.
- Keep crime occurrences below 8.
- Power everything in the zoo with renewable energy.
- Breed 6 new Himalayan Brown Bears.
- Build a Suspended Gondola Transport Ride.
- Increase education rating to 2.0 stars.
There are some truly spooky surprises with the Planet Zoo: Twilight Pack DLC. It’s packed full of new species, items, and the first career scenario since the Arctic Pack.
So, if you’ve been waiting to get your claws into something new, this could be the ticket!