Here’s a quick overview of the steps you need to take. However, continue reading for a detailed guide with screenshots on how to change the language in Back 4 Blood.
- In-game, access the Menu by pressing ESC or the Menu button.
- Select the third option from the bottom.
- Look for the drop-down arrow, depicted by a triangle pointing downwards.
- Alternatively, scroll to the bottom of the Settings menu and count backward by four sections.
- Select your local language from the drop-down menu.
How to change from Arabic on Back 4 Blood
Worry not, the fix, while it might seem like a pain to fix, isn’t really that difficult when you have some guidance. So, without further ado, follow these simple steps and you will be back in your preferred language in no time.
Now that you are in the settings menu, scroll all the way to the bottom. Then scroll back up four sections (work your way up by counting each section).
The text to the left separates groups of settings and classes as a section.
You will see a drop-down item. You know this is a drop-down option as the triangle faces the other way (downwards).
Once you have found this, select it and change to your local language. Your local language will appear in it’s local language, so you won’t have to figure it out in Arabic.
Of course, you can just look for the drop-down. You don’t necessarily need to scroll to the bottom and count upwards for sections, but doing so does make finding the relevant selection easier.