Fortnite update 9.30 has now been released. Players can download the new patch which contains a lot of updates.
Chug Splash: The latest Fortnite update introduces Chug Splash. This item splashes liquid on impact. Players within the small splash area or radius will receive 20 Health/Shield. The splash will grant health unless the player has full health, instead it will grant shield.
The item can heal both allies and enemies so be careful how you use it. It will drop in stacks of 2 and can stack up to a maximum of 6.
Game Mode Rotation
Sniper Shootout (Duos): in this match you can only use sniper rifles. Those who have the best aim will win!
Trios: Battle Royale as you know it with teams of 3.
Solid Gold Squads: battle it out using only legendary weapons.
Removal of Shotgun Swap Delay
- Regardless of shotgun type, if you carry more than one shotgun, the shotgun cooldown will apply.
- This is to prevent those with just one shotgun in their inventory from being affected.
- Combat Shotgun long range effectiveness has decreased
- Damage at medium distance has been reduced by 10%
- 2.44 tiles to 4.88 tiles
- Damage at long distance has been reduced by 20%
- Combat Shotgun accuracy enables players to hit shots from longer distances.
- Boom Bow
- Dual Pistols
- Vaulted weapons and items have focused mainly on explosives
- Proximity Grenade Launcher projectiles now can’t be ridden
- Added short delay to start damaging players from Storm Flip on entry
- Added Storm Flip to Audio Visualizer when it is activated
- Toys no longer will show up in the elimination feed on Starter Island
For a full list of the latest Fortnite update (v9.30) bug fixes and adjustments, including gameplay and audio, visit Epic Games.
Do you think games like Fortnite should be banned? Let us know what you think!
If you like our news about Fortnite update 9.30 take a look at our Fortnite hub.