UPDATE (10:08 AM): Fortnite Season 10 (Fortnite out of time) the latest Fornite update. Epic Games have announced they are experiencing server issues with their website. We are awaiting for the full patch notes to be deployed.
I logged onto my Xbox One X this morning to find a 7GB update to Fortnite. We’ve all been awaiting to Fortnite Season 10 update, and I’m pleased to say it’s finally here!
Fornite Season 10 ‘Out of Time’ has a release date of August 1st 2019. This will be released onto PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.
Epic Games have released their patch notes with details of Season X. Here are some details we’ve already interpreted from their Season 10 trailers:
- Battle Royale map changes
- Dusty Depot to make a return
- OG factories return
- Rift zones on the map
Fortnite Season 10 Patch Notes
Here are the Season X patch notes from Epic Games:
Weapons & Items
- This vehicle can be operated by up to two players. If two players are operating it, one (the driver) controls movement, while the other (the gunner) rains down missiles and shotgun shots.
- The driver is able to: Dash into combat. Super Jump to victory. Stomp enemies and structures into the ground.
- Anything you would normally harvest will grant materials when destroyed.
- The passenger has two weapons at their disposal: a shotgun and a missile launcher. Shotgun, Clip Size: 10, Damage: 50, Headshot Multiplier: 1.5x, Missile Launcher, Fires up to 10 missiles at once. Holding down Trigger will begin loading missiles. After releasing Trigger, or after 10 missiles have been loaded, all missiles will automatically fire.
- New Mechanic: Overshield. Consumes 200 of any Material type to create a personal overshield for 5 seconds to protect you in the mech.
- Quad Crasher
- Flint Knock Pistol
- Shadow Bomb
- Semi-Auto Sniper
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Mounted Turret
- Air Strike
- Itemized Glider Redeploy (still available in large team modes)
- Fixed the Heavy Shotgun not piercing through water in modes where it is available.
- All Campfires now heal vehicles.
- The Storm Scout Sniper Rifle no longer has perfect hip-fire accuracy after aiming down sights.
- Boogie Bombs and Grenades no longer pass through vehicles.
Like our look into the new Fortnite out of time update, check out all of our latest Fortnite news.