The much anticipated Ark Winter Wonderland 6 event starts on December 14, 2021. Survivors will be able to enjoy Ark’s Winter Wonderland 2021 until Thursday, January 6, 2022.
All Ark: Survival Evolved maps will be able to play Winter Wonderland. Server owners will need to manually activate the event by using the following arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland
Table of contents
What Is Winter Wonderland 6?
Winter Wonderland is one of Ark’s most popular seasonal events. RaptorClaus can be seen flying across the night sky in his sleigh, dropping intriguing presents for anyone to grab.
Presents are filled with lucrative loot as well as Mistletoe and Coal.
In addition to RaptorClaus, Ark players will be able to spot GachaClaus. In return for giving him Coal, players will receive holiday-themed items like Festive Dino Candy, Holiday Lights, and a Snowman. You can also trade in Mistletoe and Coal to get your hands on a full-body Santa costume, new Chibis, or an animated TV Show Parasaur skin.
Winter Wonderland 6 Rates
The following server rates are multiplicative of the default 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
Winter Wonderland 6 Chibis
If you’re a Chibi collector, you’ll be pleased to know there are 5 new Chibis to collect during the Winter Wonderland 2021 event. These include:
- Animated TV Show Raptor Chibi
- Sinomacrops Chibi
- Dinopithecus Chibi
- Amargasaurus Chibi
- Festive Noglin Chibi
Festive Chibis can be collected during the seasonal event and will be able to be used outside of the event.
New Event Items
Event items can be claimed by giving GachaClaus Coal. While the items have no value in terms of boosting your survivor’s XP, they are pretty awesome to collect.
- Festive Dino Candy
- Holiday Lights
- Holiday Stocking
- Holiday Tree
- Gift Box
Winter Wonderland 2021 Skins
By far the most sought-after is the Winter Wonderland 6 skins. This year there are 4 new skins to collect.
- Full-body Santa Costume (NEW)
- Animated TV Show Parasaur Skin (NEW)
- 3 New Male & Female Christmas-themed Sweater Skins (NEW)
- 4 New Christmas-themed Beanie Skins (NEW)
- Rex Sweater Skin
- Carolers Sweater Skin
- Bulbdog Sweater Skin
- Blue Winter Beanie
- Purple Winter Beanie
- Green Winter Beanie
- Male and Female Noglin Swimsuit Skin
- Male and Female Yeti Swimsuit Skin
- Candy Cane Club Skin
- Christmas Bola Skin
- Nutcracker Slingshot Skin
- Dino Ornament Swim Bottom Skin
- Dino Ornament Swim Top Skin
- Jerboa Wreath Swim Bottom Skin
- Jerboa Wreath Swim Top Skin
- Ugly Bronto Sweater Skin
- Ugly Carno Sweater Skin
- Ugly Chibi Sweater Skin
- Gray Winter Beanie Skin
- Purple Winter Beanie Skin
- Red Winter Beanie Skin
- Felt Reindeer Antlers Skin
- Santa Hat Skin
Seasonal Event Emotes
Finally, there is one new emote to enjoy in Ark’s Winter Wonderland 6.
- Santa Laugh Emote (NEW)
- Caroling Emote
- Happy Clap Emote
- Nutcracker Dance Emote
What Else Is New?
In addition to Ark Winter Wonderland 6, survivors will be getting all of their Christmas presents at once from Studio Wildcard. On the same day as the event goes live, Ark’s Lost Island map will be released.
Players will not only be able to play the new map, they’ll also be able to play it alongside the Winter Wonderland 2021 event.